WHO AM I ?

Kia ora! 
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! I hope this post will allow you to get to know me a bit better.

My name is Olive and I'm currently at Auckland University studying primary school teaching. 
I've just completed my first year and I can't believe how fast it's gone!I live in Auckland with my family, including my little brother Harrison (8yrs)! I'm staying here until I finish my degree, then it's off to Wellington to study Educational Psychology!

My brothers and I always joke that we grew up on an aeroplane! Just kidding, not really! But we have lived in lots of different countries... China, England, Germany just to name a few! Moving is now more familiar that staying in one place so my challenge is not getting bored in Auckland! In my spare time I collect cacti and paint on jeans. I love reading about Greek mythology and playing soccer at our local park (Maungakiekie).

From what I've seen of Northland, it's amazing! I love the beaches, especially swimming in the ocean. My boyfriend's family and I sometimes spend the summer in Whangarei Heads! I'm super excited to be a part of the Summer Learning Journey! 

If you want to get to know the other members of my lovely team, you can do so here: 

Have fun and I'll see you all around!

Ngā mihi,
Olive

Comments

  1. Kia ora Olive

    I am Pao from Waikowhai Primary School and I am participating on the Summer Learning Journey. I am in the Ako Hiko Cluster. I very like intrudactions. I like them because I get to know somebody! WOW, I see you travel a lot! I have only lived on Venezuela, Costa Rica, and New Zealand. I was born in Costa Rica but my whole family is from Venezuela. Some other people in my family are from some other countries. Blog ya later Olive!

    -Pao :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Pao! I was so excited when I got your comment! Thank you for looking at my blog post! Yes, I do travel quite a bit. I have lived in New Zealand, Australia, Switzerland, England, Germany and China! I was born in England but my family are Dutch! (Dad's side).

      Did you have a good holiday? I was up in Whangarei with my boyfriend and his family! The weather was beautiful!

      What is you favourite colour?

      Blog ya later!
      Olive

      Delete
  2. Hello Olive

    I have been to Whangarei one time and it is very beautiful. It is cool that you are haging out with other families. One time me , my family, my friend and her family went to Christchurch and it was so much fun! We even went to Wellington, Taupo, and a few more that I dont remember. My favorite colour is pink. What about you? Blog ya later Olive!

    -Pao :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Pao! Great to hear from you again! :D
      Wow, you've seen so many places in New Zealand! Was it crazy fun?! I'm going to Wellington soon, for two weeks! I'm super excited. I've been there before but living there is a little different! What's your favourite place in New Zealand?

      My favourite colour is.... hmmm well at the moment it's sunflower yellow! However I also really like turquoise and sunset orange! Fancy sounding colours right?! What shade of pink is your favourite?

      When I go to Wellington I'm leaving my plant family for two weeks! I 'll have to get someone to look after them. Do you have plants? And do they have names?!

      Blog ya later Pao! Can't wait to hear back!
      Olive ★

      Delete
  3. Hello Olive

    I am back!! It was crazy fun going to different places in New Zealand. My friend even did a prank to me. It was really fun traveling to different places. Those are some nice colours you like. Those colours do sound fancy😊. I do have plants and my favorite is a rose we have in the garden. We actually have two but one is not growing at all. I have not putted any names to the plants. What about you? Blog ya later Olive!

    Oh I forgot! You can visit my blog if you want.

    Here is the linkπŸ˜‡¡
    https://wpspaoc.blogspot.com/?m=0

    Bye Olive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paola! Hard at work here! The weather isn't very good here! I wish the blue skies would come back! Up to anything exciting today?

      I really enjoyed visiting your blog! Thank you for including the link!You have so many cool posts, and I especially enjoyed the little emojis! (I left a comment on your most recent post). πŸ˜ŠπŸ³πŸ‰πŸŒžπŸ™

      Your roses sound lovely, what colours are they? I have seven members of my plant family. They live in my bedroom back home. Their names are, Everest, Ophelia, Prickle, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur (Pokemon Evolutions) and Spikey Boy. They are all different types of cacti or succulent s and most of them have sharp spikes!

      Have you ever owned a cactus? If so, what would you call it?

      Blog ya later!
      Olive 🌻🌻

      Delete
  4. Hello Olive

    Thank you for commenting in my blogπŸ˜ŠπŸ°πŸ‰πŸ—»πŸ³. Those are some cool names you have for your beautiful plants. I did have a cactus but it diedπŸ˜“. But if I had another one I will call it cactis. I dont knoa why but I will call it like that. Blog ya later Olive!!πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment